2023 2nd International Conference on Economics, Smart Finance and Contemporary Trade (ESFCT 2023)will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
|Economic||Smart Finance||Contemporary Trade|
|◆ Economic Theory||◆ The International Financial||◆ Trade History|
|◆ Economic Management||◆ Innovative Finance||◆ The Currency|
|◆ The Electronic Economy||◆ Culture Finance||◆ Trade Transformation|
|◆ Urban Economy||◆ The Financial Investment||◆ Value of Goods|
|◆ Industrial Economy||◆ Financial Securities||◆ Trade Development|
|◆ The Global Economy||◆ Financial Technology||◆ Globalization of Trade|
|◆ Innovation Economy||◆ Financial Risk||◆ Agricultural Trade|
|◆ Culture, Tourism Economy||◆ The Internet Finance||◆ International Trade War|
|◆ Ecology, Energy Economy||◆ Big Data Finance||◆ Rise of E-Commerce|
|◆ Consumption, Financial Policy||◆ Fund, Stock Market||◆ Domestic and Foreign Trading System|
* Can be combined with the current hot topics to expand the article:
1. Countries will vigorously develop agricultural economy, green economy and low-carbon economy transformation
2. People's economic transformation under the COVID-19 pandemic
3. Economic warnings from the Russia-Ukraine war
Manuscripts passed the peer-review process by expert reviewers from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published in the Conference Proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted to CPCI, CNKI for indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be previously published or currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(Word+pdf) to the conferenceChinese submission system orEnglish submission system
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
1) Both Abstracts and Full Papers are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. All articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.